A purveyor of fine jewelry and timepieces, Marshall Pierce & Company has proudly served the Chicagoland area since 1928. Located in the One Mag Mile building and designed by architectural firm Camburas & Theodore LTD, Marshall Pierce & Company now inhabits over 5,000 square feet of showroom space spread between two floors.
The new showroom includes seven salons featuring a different millwork package for each watch brand. The project also features extensive highend finishes, including limestone floors, Venetian plaster walls, and jeweler quality light fixtures. The project was completed in just 12 weeks, the clients complete satisfaction.